KROGER Community Rewards Program
Kroger has a community rewards program. Kroger will donate a percentage of your shopping total to us. There is NO COST TO YOU. Kroger donates to us. You keep all of your points for gas discounts. It is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1. Get a Kroger Plus Card. If you shop at Kroger you probably already have a Kroger Plus Card to get their best discounts at the check out.
2. Go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
If you already have your email registered with Kroger, click on Sign In.
If you have never registered your email address with Kroger, then click on Register.
To link your rewards to us under the "Edit Kroger Community Rewards" enter your name and address and then you can simply search for American Family Asso Of KY Inc. (you can type American Fam and our name should pop up -or- you can type our Organization number US428 and our name should pop up) Kroger asks you to re-enroll every year in August.
3. Use your Kroger Plus Card when you shop. Kroger will then donate a percentage of your shopping total to us, at no cost to you.
STAPLES Rewards Program
Staples also has a rewards program. When you shop there or are recycling ink cartridges:
1. Tell them to give rewards point to American Family Association.
2. Give them our phone number 502-893-2444
3. Confirm our email email@example.com
That's all there is to it, and they will send us a reward coupon each quarter for us to get needed office supplies.